Off-Saturday: What you don't know about me!!!


Hey there Guys&Dolls!!

Happy Saturday, today's post is a really short but personal post. So I was relaying my life experiences to my friend when she said you should right a book, it made me laugh but it also brought me an idea - to write what you don't know about me.

* You didn't know I had an accident when I was three months - broke my small leg but it's glued back together so I am fine. 

* You didn't know I was once stranded in a big city and I was assisted by an angel who no one saw but me ( FYI - am not crazy!!)

* You didn't know I was once hit by a bus' side mirror when the bus was driving at 60Miles and I was using a side walk. 

* You didn't know I can bake, quite good actually. 

Thank you for reading my short emotional post. Have good weekend 

Labels: ,

::The Myrabev Life::: Off-Saturday: What you don't know about me!!!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Off-Saturday: What you don't know about me!!!


Hey there Guys&Dolls!!

Happy Saturday, today's post is a really short but personal post. So I was relaying my life experiences to my friend when she said you should right a book, it made me laugh but it also brought me an idea - to write what you don't know about me.

* You didn't know I had an accident when I was three months - broke my small leg but it's glued back together so I am fine. 

* You didn't know I was once stranded in a big city and I was assisted by an angel who no one saw but me ( FYI - am not crazy!!)

* You didn't know I was once hit by a bus' side mirror when the bus was driving at 60Miles and I was using a side walk. 

* You didn't know I can bake, quite good actually. 

Thank you for reading my short emotional post. Have good weekend 

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At 30 November 2013 at 10:28 , Blogger Unknown said...

I believe in guardian angels!

 
At 30 November 2013 at 10:35 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks lulu! I do too.

 
At 30 November 2013 at 11:18 , Blogger Heidi's Wanderings said...

No, you're not crazy if you saw an angel. Keep in mind angels walk among us often unknown to everyone. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Heidi’s Wanderings

 
At 30 November 2013 at 12:03 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thank you Heidi, I appreciate that. Have a great day too x

 
At 30 November 2013 at 14:12 , Blogger Covenant Grace said...

The Bible says, "For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways" (Psalm 91:11).

You are a walking miracle! - visiting from the Chain Linky Climb Hop.

 
At 30 November 2013 at 15:09 , Blogger Anosa said...

I am indeed a very blessed child what have gone through to get where I am are all miracles

 
At 2 December 2013 at 02:41 , Blogger Unknown said...

Yep, I totally believe in angels--what a blessing to have encountered one!!

 
At 2 December 2013 at 05:08 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are amazing facts about you! I couldn't imagine my 3 month old with a broken leg! I definitely believe in angels :) Thanks for sharing this with us at Countdown in Style! Don't forget to come back to see if you are featured on Friday! xo

 
At 2 December 2013 at 09:44 , Blogger Anosa said...

Dara -- > I do indeed believe in Angels.

 
At 2 December 2013 at 09:46 , Blogger Anosa said...

Brittnei --> I admire my mother for her courage because I would have lost my mind. But like my father says I am a blessed child and I know it.

 
At 5 December 2013 at 12:56 , Blogger April Grant said...

I definitely believe in guardian angels! This is the perfect baking season.Thanks for sharing and linking up with Countdown in Style! Don’t forget to come back on Friday to see if you were featured!~~April~~100lbCountdown.com

 
At 5 December 2013 at 13:22 , Blogger Anosa said...

Hi April! Thank you for stopping by and I too believe in guardian angels. I am planning on surprising my partner with some baking his never seen me do before. I will drop by thank you for the reminder. Have a wonderful day

 
At 5 December 2013 at 14:42 , Blogger Unknown said...

Most definitely Angels are out there! :) I love, love, love, to bake, not as much as I like to eat it though! LOL! Have a great weekend! Thanks for linking up at the Show Off weekend party!

 
At 5 December 2013 at 21:04 , Blogger AngieOuellette-Tower said...

Wow - amazing happenings!
Thank you for networking with us on the CLIMB!
Angie
godsgrowinggarden.com

 
At 5 December 2013 at 21:21 , Blogger Anosa said...

Amazing and miraculous indeed. Thanks for stopping by and leaving some luv!!!

 
At 12 December 2013 at 20:26 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thanks +Stacey Gannett,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home