Week 21: Diet ~ Green Juice Challenge






I have decided to start the green juice energy boasting drinks challenge (again), when I say challenge I mean it in a more relaxed way like 1 bottle of juice a day because I figure if I start with the extreme of 3 days only on juice “to cleanse” and 4 days rest well then I will definitely fell by week 2 so easy does it for me when it comes to things like this.

I will be honest I am not a big fun of green juices mostly because they are usually bitter but I am searching for recipes online for some not so bitter green juices. If you have any good ones please share with a sister here, I will update you in 2 weeks how my challenge progresses either be a pass or a fail.



Labels: ,

::The Myrabev Life::: Week 21: Diet ~ Green Juice Challenge

Friday, April 25, 2014

Week 21: Diet ~ Green Juice Challenge






I have decided to start the green juice energy boasting drinks challenge (again), when I say challenge I mean it in a more relaxed way like 1 bottle of juice a day because I figure if I start with the extreme of 3 days only on juice “to cleanse” and 4 days rest well then I will definitely fell by week 2 so easy does it for me when it comes to things like this.

I will be honest I am not a big fun of green juices mostly because they are usually bitter but I am searching for recipes online for some not so bitter green juices. If you have any good ones please share with a sister here, I will update you in 2 weeks how my challenge progresses either be a pass or a fail.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home