Your weight loss plan link party - #1

Welcome to the “Your weight loss plan link party” hosted by Myrabev (AKA me), I have started this link party to bring bloggers both male and female together to share their plans and there progress so far. Each week I will be featuring FOUR bloggers, whose journey or plan has inspired me or has been most talked about. I encourage you all to visit one another and support each other as we try and share our tips on for losing weight.


Twitter|Facebook|Bloglovin|YouTube|
Rules & Deets

Labels: , ,

::The Myrabev Life::: Your weight loss plan link party - #1

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Your weight loss plan link party - #1

Welcome to the “Your weight loss plan link party” hosted by Myrabev (AKA me), I have started this link party to bring bloggers both male and female together to share their plans and there progress so far. Each week I will be featuring FOUR bloggers, whose journey or plan has inspired me or has been most talked about. I encourage you all to visit one another and support each other as we try and share our tips on for losing weight.


Rules & Deets

  • This link party will run from Sunday till the following week Saturday
  • Please follow your host, this is not mandatory but is greatly appreciated and if you interested in co-hosting please e-mail me: myrabev@ajulydreamer.com
  • Link up max TWO weight loss posts (I will be reading all and checking so please be considerate)
  • Please feel free to pin this link party or your favourite post
  • Spread the love and visit the two posts before your own

    **My journey so far has been firstly monitoring what I eat with my fitness pal app, got it on my iPhone with several other apps which have different exercises and motivational tips**
     

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 22 June 2014 at 20:41 , Anonymous MyLifeAsAMummy said...

What a fab idea for a linky. Hope it really takes off for you. Am currently in the process of loosing weight but because I am doing it naturally (Had implant out) It would be very cheeky of me to join up!

Laura x x x

 
At 22 June 2014 at 20:46 , Anonymous Mia Myrabev said...

Thank you Laura and you're more than welcome to join.

 
At 22 June 2014 at 20:49 , Anonymous German Girl in London said...

A great idea. I will definately join. Currently trying to lose weight, ideally 50lbs but any lbs counts. Nadine xxx

 
At 22 June 2014 at 22:09 , Anonymous Mia Myrabev said...

Good luck with your weight loss am the same any lbs counts x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home