This is my 100th post on MC and I am so excited about it, bloggers know it's not easy coming up with material that you like and believe will engage your readers. To celebrate this 100th post, I wanted to share with you this amazing "food" sub box! Yea you heard "food" sub box called Degustabox.
"Degusta means ~ tasting in Spanish"
On one unfaithful day I was scrolling through the bloglovin
land when I stumbled upon a post talking about "Degusta box" and I was intrigued so I checked it out and I am now wondering why I didn't know about this box earlier? OMG I am so happy with this box like you wouldn't believe, so lets get down some some info you want them I will share the Items I received in my first ever box.
Since I have not heard of another food subscription box I have nothing to compare to in terms of subscription T&C's. But as with most sub boxes they offer; Amount, Frequency and expectedness and Degustabox is not different but is better in my opinion.
- Amount and Frequency ~ £12.99 delivery included, monthly box and payment is taken on the 10th of every month
- Expectedness ~ Expect the box on or after the 25th of each month (mine arrived exactly on 25th with text message alerting the day before and on the day plus a link to check the driver's progress).
- Review ~ Once you tried and tasted the items you can go back onto the website and review the items you got. They also share on their website what items are in that month's box and we mostly get the same but there are a few items that are different for each box.
Items I received - click here to see more about the items HERE.
- Elizabeth Shaw ~ Milk Chocolate Amaretto flutes: In my honest opinion I do not like the after taste of amaretto, y'all know I love chocolate too much especially milk chocolate but don't mess with it just leave as is and let me consume it.
- Urban Fruit ~ Pineapple: ok so what had happened is that I got my box delivered at work and whilst in a long boring T/C I decided to open the box and see what I got and to my surprise these little beauties were in there. At first thought was not gonna like them because they looked like haribos (I am not a fun) but I was wrong like so wrong the pineapple OMG was so good I cried (shed a tear) when they finished. They were consumed in under 30 seconds and I could not believe how deliciously good they are. These I am hunting for every trip to the shops.
- Be Fast Breakfast ~ Banana/Vanilla: The day after I got my box I decided to give the be fast a goal, I was not entirely convinced as I only eat breakfast at work. When I drunk the vanilla I thought ok I like milk shakes no biggie, got into work had a meeting (totally forgot breakfast) and 3 hours into work I felt hungry that's when I realised I had not eaten apart from drinking the be fast so for me his product gets a thumbs up as it kept me going without me even realising it. The Banana was really good I held it back till yesterday morning as I had an early meeting so needed to have something that if asked a question I could still answer not wait till I chewed and also will keep me nourished till I ate my new favourite cereal.
- Bear Alphabites ~ Cereal: ok firstly I don't care how old you are but getting cereal shaped in all the letters of the alphabet is seriously cool I mean who wouldn't love that you can even spell your name with cereal put on the side whilst you consume the cereal in your bowl and once you done later on you start munching on the cereal as snacks. What I love about this cereal is its has no added sugar and no "nonsense stuff" in it. Having this item makes this box even more family friendly (excluding my next two items which are so adult friendly).
- Lambrini ~ Strawberry: I feel like the Degusta team knew my love for strawberry (Vanilla too)! so this adult friendly item will be opened in a few weeks when I will be attending a farewell get-together for my friend leaving for Korea. I do love Lambrini even before I got it in this box but I do not believe I have tried this flavour before as I am stuck on the original one.
- Estrella Damm ~ Beer: ok though I drunk this bear (I am not a regular beer drinker) on a Thursday and twitted Degusta about it they told me to think of it as a Thursday treat and I am not denying it. I did enjoy this beer but I like to let my beer stay overnight just to see what the taste is like after and I am sorry I didn't like the day after taste so I will still and encourage people who drink beer to drink this one on the same day.
- Veetee ~ Basmati & Wild Rice: I have always been a fan of Veetee rice, I got introduced to it when I was in first year of university and as a student anything that's usually already done was better than not and that's where my veetee love came in as they have so many flavours but I do not believe I have tried this one before. I am saving it for a rainy day so I have not yet cooked (Microwaved) yet.
- Dr. OETKER ~ madagascan vanilla grinder: I am actually saving this one for my mummy to use on her cakes. I know she uses a lot of products from Dr. Oetker for her baking. I love the size of this item and I love vanilla so win/win situation right here.
- Tyrrells Popcorns - Having visited the Degusta website I found this little beauty was part of the March Box but I got it as an extra treat for my box. The popcorns were delicious and they were consumer in 50 seconds immediately after the urban fruit treats at work.
What are my thoughts on this box?
- Affordable and getting full sized products not mini samples is absolutely a big yes in my book.
- Delivery is reliable and on time especially because the link once opened tells you the exact town your driver is in and also what number you are on his many deliveries I think this is super cool
- The number of products you get for £12.99 is great
- Degusta team are super friendly and they always (at least for me) RT'd every single twit I have sent out and include the companies I have talked about in the twit.
- The quality of the products is great
- Packaging of the items is superb ~ everything is in bubble wrap (a strong type) and it kept my lambrini intact.
- I would recommend this box to my readers as this box gets 10/10 from me.
Have you ever heard of Degustabox? What you tried Degustabox before?
Labels: Degusta, Review