Sunday Currently

Hi there! It's been a while since I wrote a "currently" post and I thought there is no better time than the present. So here goes nothing.

Reading: 'Vegetarian Weight loss' & 'Vegetarian (15) recipes' by Jonathan Vine, you might remember I reviewed a book by Jonathan "The green smoothie". I am really enjoying my book reads, every week I read a new book and been luck and very honored to be asked by authors to read and review their work so it's been great plus before this month ends I would have read/reviewed five books as I said I would in my goals for August.

Writing: I am working on a few posts for my main blog "AJD" at present I am just trying to get the August love me beauty box post as well as my Degustabox (July box) review out so I can focus on my reading again.

Listening: don't judge me but lately I have been listening to Loyal by CB, R.kelly's greatest hits and  Robin Thicke has been making an appearance too. Though not really proving my point with Loyal by Breezy I usually listen to songs that reflect my mood. Take Robin Thicke as an example, I love the song "The good life" because I can relate and I love "Take it easy" because I can dance to it.

Thinking: why I can't seem to shake the fatigue that gripped me since June but I am not one to dwell on sad things. 

Smelling: I want to say some lovely scent that comes to mind but honestly with this blocked nose I am smelling nothing. 

Wishing: For so many things but it's best to live in the present and not to lose oneself wishing for things that might not even happen. It's best to go out and do something about it.

Hoping: The trains don't cancelled again, as much as I love working from home when I can I prefer the office environment with my colleagues.

Wearing: Long heavy cardigan and jog bottoms in bed getting ready for bed.

Watching: Just finished re-watching mission impossible II now watching "The Grey

That's all for my 'currently's post', what are you 'currently'?

Labels: ,

::The Myrabev Life::: Sunday Currently

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Currently

Hi there! It's been a while since I wrote a "currently" post and I thought there is no better time than the present. So here goes nothing.

Reading: 'Vegetarian Weight loss' & 'Vegetarian (15) recipes' by Jonathan Vine, you might remember I reviewed a book by Jonathan "The green smoothie". I am really enjoying my book reads, every week I read a new book and been luck and very honored to be asked by authors to read and review their work so it's been great plus before this month ends I would have read/reviewed five books as I said I would in my goals for August.

Writing: I am working on a few posts for my main blog "AJD" at present I am just trying to get the August love me beauty box post as well as my Degustabox (July box) review out so I can focus on my reading again.

Listening: don't judge me but lately I have been listening to Loyal by CB, R.kelly's greatest hits and  Robin Thicke has been making an appearance too. Though not really proving my point with Loyal by Breezy I usually listen to songs that reflect my mood. Take Robin Thicke as an example, I love the song "The good life" because I can relate and I love "Take it easy" because I can dance to it.

Thinking: why I can't seem to shake the fatigue that gripped me since June but I am not one to dwell on sad things. 

Smelling: I want to say some lovely scent that comes to mind but honestly with this blocked nose I am smelling nothing. 

Wishing: For so many things but it's best to live in the present and not to lose oneself wishing for things that might not even happen. It's best to go out and do something about it.

Hoping: The trains don't cancelled again, as much as I love working from home when I can I prefer the office environment with my colleagues.

Wearing: Long heavy cardigan and jog bottoms in bed getting ready for bed.

Watching: Just finished re-watching mission impossible II now watching "The Grey

That's all for my 'currently's post', what are you 'currently'?

Labels: ,

21 Comments:

At 24 August 2014 at 07:23 , Blogger The AnnMarie John said...

I love this! I'm actually currently watching Fairly Oddparents with my toddler on NickToons. She refuses to sleep :)

 
At 24 August 2014 at 08:31 , Blogger Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes said...

I love that you are enjoying your reading at the moment. You seem to be getting in a good variety with your book reviews etc. I'm still on my birthing and pregnancy books lol! :-)

 
At 24 August 2014 at 08:55 , Blogger Esmeralda said...

What a brilliant idea for a post! I'm currenly planning how to do my peekaboo chocolate cake with some letters inside in red/chili cake!!! we have a bake off competition and i haven't baked for 2 years!!!!!! any advice ladies are welcome!

 
At 24 August 2014 at 19:32 , Blogger Amanda said...

I'm currently watching MarmaDucke, a dog movie, with my daughter who is two.

 
At 24 August 2014 at 20:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

What a great idea for a post! Its a great way to keep track of what you were into and what was going on in life later on in the future.

 
At 24 August 2014 at 23:33 , Blogger loveforlacquer said...

LOVE this post! I am currently watching Big Brother!

 
At 25 August 2014 at 01:26 , Blogger tm said...

I'm currently watching The American. I'll have to check out The Grey next.

 
At 25 August 2014 at 02:55 , Blogger No Minivan Mom said...

I am currently sitting and reading my favorite blogs (gotta get all caught up on what everyone is doing!) watching How the Universe Works, waiting for my son to get home, and thinking about the new car sitting in the driveway. Hoping that I made the right decision to trade my other one in.

 
At 25 August 2014 at 03:39 , Blogger Esther JuLee said...

i made my first green smoothie last week and i love it! :) i've been feeling a bit tired and bummed out lately too.. maybe it will just be seasonal?

 
At 25 August 2014 at 05:11 , Blogger Carly said...

Love this, I'm currently prepping for school tomorrow....the life of a teacher!

 
At 25 August 2014 at 07:44 , Blogger Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Love Currently posts. Seriously that quote speaks to me! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 25 August 2014 at 15:25 , Blogger Neely said...

Love the wishing to live in the present. So great!

 
At 25 August 2014 at 18:24 , Blogger lauriel said...

That's awesome that you're a book reviewer! I'd love to have that opportunity. :) How did you take on that role?

My 'current'... enjoying blog-hopping in-between work and prepping for a Monday morning meeting. Fun. ;)

xo,
lauriel
EyeForElegance.com

 
At 25 August 2014 at 20:01 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great quote - I needed that today. Seriously. Thank you!

 
At 25 August 2014 at 23:45 , Blogger Raewyn @ Be A Warrior Queen said...

I feel the same way about working from home!

 
At 26 August 2014 at 00:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm reading through Amazon's free ebooks, lol. Just don't have money to buy any and there are so many good books that don't cost a thing. I'm listening to a playlist with different female artists like Sia, Diana Krall, Lorde, Nneka, Christina Peretti and a lot more.

 
At 26 August 2014 at 02:02 , Blogger Unknown said...

What did you think of The Grey? Love Liam but thought the movie was lacking something. My husband loved it though.

 
At 26 August 2014 at 14:37 , Blogger Brooke @ Youre in Brookelynn said...

I love these kinds of posts :) I love to know what people are reading and listening to!

 
At 29 August 2014 at 20:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm currently blogging while watching Law and Order SVU reruns.

 
At 29 August 2014 at 20:58 , Blogger Sarah Shermann said...

Long heavy cardigan totally needed what's up with the wear just now it's pretty cold even for the UK

 
At 30 August 2014 at 06:27 , Blogger Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes said...

I'm currently reading a personal story about breastfeeding. I'm actually really enjoying it, but cannot wait to get back to some fiction lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home