Bon Voyage Twenty Fourteen

I am sure there are a lot of us who are ready to see the back of 2014 and embrace the unknown in 2015. I have shared and sounded like a broken ready on this blog how crap 2014 was for me but also in the crapness of it all I had some of the most wonderful times of my life. Those who ready my main blog A July Dreamer will know how fortunate as a blogger have been in terms of sponsorship for my blog and how this some how boosted my blogger confidence. Today as the year ends I wanted to take some time and reflect on the wonderful things that have happened on this blog too and share some of the most read posts on this blog. I also wanted to take the time to thank you my loyal readers and fellow bloggers and wanted to wish you all the best start to the New Year. I do not know what plans you have for the last day in 2014 nor the first day in 2015 all I know is I wish to be in the house of the lord on both occasions. I want to end this year by thanking the lord for every good and every bad that I have endured throughout this ending year because both the Good and the Bad have helped me develop into the person I am today. As I have always mentioned on this blog God would never allow for me to go through trials and tribulations he thought I could not handle, I believe everything that happens to me I can handle and when I feel like I can not I am only a whisper away from the Lord's helping hand.

To mark the end of this year I wanted to share some of the books have had the pleasure of reading, some meals I have had the pleasure of preparing and sharing with you. I also wanted to touch on some personal confessions I have had the courage to share with you.












2014 has been a trying year and those so many things weren't as I would have liked, I wouldn't change a thing because all that happened is connected be it good or bad.

I wish you all a pleasant ending to 2014 and an amazing start to 2015 and the rest of the year.

Labels: ,

::The Myrabev Life::: Bon Voyage Twenty Fourteen

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bon Voyage Twenty Fourteen

I am sure there are a lot of us who are ready to see the back of 2014 and embrace the unknown in 2015. I have shared and sounded like a broken ready on this blog how crap 2014 was for me but also in the crapness of it all I had some of the most wonderful times of my life. Those who ready my main blog A July Dreamer will know how fortunate as a blogger have been in terms of sponsorship for my blog and how this some how boosted my blogger confidence. Today as the year ends I wanted to take some time and reflect on the wonderful things that have happened on this blog too and share some of the most read posts on this blog. I also wanted to take the time to thank you my loyal readers and fellow bloggers and wanted to wish you all the best start to the New Year. I do not know what plans you have for the last day in 2014 nor the first day in 2015 all I know is I wish to be in the house of the lord on both occasions. I want to end this year by thanking the lord for every good and every bad that I have endured throughout this ending year because both the Good and the Bad have helped me develop into the person I am today. As I have always mentioned on this blog God would never allow for me to go through trials and tribulations he thought I could not handle, I believe everything that happens to me I can handle and when I feel like I can not I am only a whisper away from the Lord's helping hand.

To mark the end of this year I wanted to share some of the books have had the pleasure of reading, some meals I have had the pleasure of preparing and sharing with you. I also wanted to touch on some personal confessions I have had the courage to share with you.








  • Personal Confessions - These range from my struggle with Debt, relationship advice and motivational tips




2014 has been a trying year and those so many things weren't as I would have liked, I wouldn't change a thing because all that happened is connected be it good or bad.

I wish you all a pleasant ending to 2014 and an amazing start to 2015 and the rest of the year.

Labels: ,

31 Comments:

At 31 December 2014 at 12:22 , Blogger Masshole Mommy said...

I had a great 2014 and it sounds like you did, too! Here's hoping that 2015 brings lots of joy and happiness.

 
At 31 December 2014 at 16:42 , Blogger RUSS said...

It's always good to look back at the events and stuff we did in the previous year. It helps set our goals for the next year and hopefully, it directs us to become better individuals. I wish you a love-filled, happy, and peaceful 2015. Happy New Year!

 
At 31 December 2014 at 18:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you - I'm confident that 2015 is going to rock! Hopefully we call can tie new happy memories to it too <3

 
At 31 December 2014 at 21:05 , Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great 2014! That food looks amazing I may have to go read some more! I hope 2015 is wonderful for you!

 
At 31 December 2014 at 21:52 , Blogger Kathy said...

Sounds like you had a great year. I can't wait to see what's in store for the new year! Those recipes you have look really delicious too!

 
At 31 December 2014 at 22:46 , Blogger C.Mahan said...

I had a really rough 2014 so I am ready to see it go. The last few days I have been making small changes with the hopes that 2015 I will see life get better. I'm new to your blog so I am going to have to go check out some of your recipes. These look great! Chrystal @ YUM eating and Nevermore Lane.

 
At 1 January 2015 at 02:38 , Blogger Jinxy and Me said...

It's hard to believe that 2014 is actually over! My year definitely had a combination of high poins and low points. Here's to a GREAT 2015!!

 
At 1 January 2015 at 14:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

You're lucky to have a great year last 2014, me that's great and more unlucky day I hope this new year I have a great year and my family too, and you and your family.

 
At 1 January 2015 at 18:27 , Blogger mail4rosey said...

Your words are positive and encouraging. I agree too that it takes more courage to be honest than it does to hide behind deceit.

 
At 1 January 2015 at 20:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great 2014 and I hope 2015 is even better. The recipes look really good.

 
At 2 January 2015 at 10:08 , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you! The end of the year is always such a nice time to look back on our previous year and look forward to the next one. Wishing you well this year!

 
At 2 January 2015 at 16:04 , Blogger Unknown said...

It's so much fun to look back and reminisce over the past year. It looks like yours was great. I wish you an even better 2015!

 
At 2 January 2015 at 16:48 , Blogger Lynndee said...

I admire your positivity. We had an amazing 2014 and we are so excited for 2015. Here's wishing you a fruitful and joyful 2015.

 
At 2 January 2015 at 18:43 , Blogger Ninja Wifey said...

Looks like you had a great year and some great posts. Hopefully the next year brings more of the same!

 
At 3 January 2015 at 00:51 , Blogger Eileen | www.yesmissy.com said...

Looks like you had a great 2014! That strawberry cookie recipe looks so good. I wish I could have some of that right now, I'm having sugar withdrawals after Christmas.

 
At 3 January 2015 at 08:06 , Blogger Saranghae Korea said...

Food and books!!! wow, you had an awesome 2014 regardless of what happened to you because of the books and the foods you tried this year. Wishing for a better and brighter future for you.

 
At 3 January 2015 at 08:49 , Blogger Fiona said...

Your recipes look so delicious Myrabev! I have to check out that one with the strawberries and biscuits - yum! I also need to read more in 2015 so I'll be looking up your book recommendations. Have a fab 2015 dear, I hope it's much better than 2014 was for you x

 
At 3 January 2015 at 09:02 , Blogger Elizabeth O. said...

What a fantastic year 2014 was! Hope 2015 will be even better for us all!

 
At 3 January 2015 at 15:01 , Blogger Anosa said...

Thank you and yes 2015 is a year or more joy and happiness

 
At 3 January 2015 at 17:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 2015! What a great reflection on 2014! So glad to have connected with your website and hope to share the wonderfulness this year has in store for you, too.

 
At 3 January 2015 at 18:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

2014 was a good year - but I am so excited for 2015! Bring it on!

 
At 3 January 2015 at 19:16 , Blogger CourtneyLynne said...

Sounds like you had a pretty fabulous year!!! Its always so fun to look back!!! Hope your 2015 is just as fab :):)

 
At 3 January 2015 at 23:59 , Anonymous Grace | A Shutterbug's Lair said...

This is such a great read! Thank you for sharing your ideas,recipes and more. Life is such a great challenge, mine was a rough ride 2014 but all in all a great one too! :)

 
At 4 January 2015 at 04:43 , Blogger Unknown said...

What a fantastic 2014 wrap up you posted! I absolutely LOVED the food, too delish!!

 
At 4 January 2015 at 05:35 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year and much success in 2015! Will look forward to reading your posts!

 
At 4 January 2015 at 05:41 , Blogger lauriel said...

Congratulations on your sponsorship growth and validation! I'm still looking forward to that potential opportunity, so you're an inspiration. :) And delicious-looking treats you've made! Cheers to 2014, and best wishes for 2015!

xo,
lauriel
EyeForElegance.com

 
At 4 January 2015 at 13:28 , Blogger Lisa RIos said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic 2014. The food looks very delicious. I love your positive quotes as well. I wish you for a very happy new year 2015.

 
At 5 January 2015 at 01:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

2014 was challenging for me too in many ways but it made me a stronger person. Here's hoping 2015 is the best year yet!

 
At 5 January 2015 at 02:24 , Blogger Ann B said...

2014 had some amazing parts for me but also some tough moments. Let's hope 2015 brings us both great and wonderful things.

 
At 5 January 2015 at 06:07 , Blogger krystal said...

2014 was crazy. I hope 2015 is a bit more low key! Your year seems great and I love that food. Hooray for positive quotes!

 
At 5 January 2015 at 11:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

2015 - may this bring us all the happiness, fun and everything we wish for happen on this year. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home