Week 1: Personal Confessions ~ Break the ice


I can not believe that today marks the 1st full week of 2015, just last week it was 2014 and I was hanging on to the last thread of it with my dear life. I was rushing around trying to get everything done before the new year and now the new year is here and I am thinking what on earth.
To break the ice which is 2015 I wanted to share with you a little fun tag post called 1st Tag (how inventive), basically it's your 1st everything! for me its the "all you want" kind of personal confession from me and you welcome to join.


GOLD GLITTERBALL EARRINGS


1st sport: When I was younger I loved running and I enjoyed it for years but we moved to a cold climate and being from a warm climate doing anything outside was no longer an option (I hate cold weather). 
1st concert: I have never been to a 'worldly' concert before but attend many church ones and the best one was when I was still in zambia and we sang for the whole town. 
1st fear: The ghost dancers, when I was a kid back home my dancer took us to this traditional dancing thing and thats when these crazy ghost dancers came from nowhere and since then I can never even just look at them.

Happy Friday y'all, I wish you a wonderful weekend and hopefully you can join me in this Tag.


Labels: ,

::The Myrabev Life::: Week 1: Personal Confessions ~ Break the ice

Friday, January 09, 2015

Week 1: Personal Confessions ~ Break the ice


I can not believe that today marks the 1st full week of 2015, just last week it was 2014 and I was hanging on to the last thread of it with my dear life. I was rushing around trying to get everything done before the new year and now the new year is here and I am thinking what on earth.
To break the ice which is 2015 I wanted to share with you a little fun tag post called 1st Tag (how inventive), basically it's your 1st everything! for me its the "all you want" kind of personal confession from me and you welcome to join.


  • 1st Post: When I started this blog I knew what I wanted to do and share but I still laugh at the first post I ever wrote and the title is shot inventive: First Official Post
  • 1st love - you still talk?: I met my first love here in the UK and no we do not talk, we had an amicable ending and he moved so we lost touch but now and again he sends messages lovely messages to say hi.
  • 1st job: My first official job I worked in a care home as housekeeper because I was too young to work as a social support worker (which I did before university and loved it). 
  • 1st plane ride: Funny enough my 1st plane ride was when we moved to the UK, it was 10 hours long and was so scared so when we landed I may or may not have kissed the ground. 
  • 1st broken bone: I was 3 months old when my auntie dropped me and broke my tiny right leg but it was glued back and I am fine like nothing happened apart from the scar. 
  • 1st piercing: In 2013 my friend convinced me to have my ears pierced and I did, I will not lie it was painful but for like 10 seconds then all was fine. A year later I had another set done but I am done for now.
1st sport: When I was younger I loved running and I enjoyed it for years but we moved to a cold climate and being from a warm climate doing anything outside was no longer an option (I hate cold weather). 
1st concert: I have never been to a 'worldly' concert before but attend many church ones and the best one was when I was still in zambia and we sang for the whole town. 
1st fear: The ghost dancers, when I was a kid back home my dancer took us to this traditional dancing thing and thats when these crazy ghost dancers came from nowhere and since then I can never even just look at them.

Happy Friday y'all, I wish you a wonderful weekend and hopefully you can join me in this Tag.


Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 9 January 2015 at 01:15 , Blogger Unknown said...

Ghost dancers? I've never heard of that but they sound spooky!

 
At 9 January 2015 at 01:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

I have never heard of ghost dancers before. I'm now intrigued! Happy weekend to you also!

 
At 9 January 2015 at 01:46 , Blogger Lix Hewett said...

This was really fun to read! And I know re: the week going fast! I feel like it was just Tuesday but the days just keep on passing and I keep on being behind, sigh.

 
At 9 January 2015 at 04:00 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are fun questions! I always love getting to know the bloggers I read! :)

 
At 9 January 2015 at 04:08 , Blogger Unknown said...

What a fun break the ice post. I've never heard of ghost dancers and I think they'd scare me too.

 
At 9 January 2015 at 04:34 , Blogger Kelly said...

This is so cute! What a darling little questionnaire!

xxo,
Kelly
http://asideofsweet.com

 
At 9 January 2015 at 04:52 , Blogger Sarah Kyle said...

Fun post. Thanks for sharing!

 
At 9 January 2015 at 05:11 , Anonymous Beth@FrugalFroggie said...

My first concert was U2. I am having fond memories of my firsts right now. Thanks for making me smile.

 
At 9 January 2015 at 11:05 , Blogger Vanessa Morgan said...

My first concert was Aha, and my first fear the apes from Planet Of The Apes. Never heard of ghost dancers though.

 
At 9 January 2015 at 16:03 , Blogger Brendy Beauty said...

Ya, running in winter is almost impossible for me! It's too fricken freezing out there!

 
At 9 January 2015 at 20:52 , Blogger Andi said...

Can't believe the first week has come and gone as well! Love the list of firsts! Gave us a peek into your life a little bit!

 
At 11 January 2015 at 21:51 , Blogger Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Love this post! So clever and creative! I thought last year just flew, and I don't see this year slowing down! XO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home